View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phreazak
Phreazak
Social

re: Tuesday Social/Alt run!!

Hey boys and girls,

From now on, im gonna organize an normal social/alt run every tuesday before reset. Starting next week tuesday 04/10/2016. The reason why i do this, is to see how many of the social members are in to raiding on a steady base. 

So we look for people who want to progress and learn the aspects of raiding in a Guild. Because the Guild is still planning on making a second raid team. So we need some people who are gonna be able to lead, learn, progress and most important bring a good vibe to this team. Because at the end of the day, that's whats raiding is all about "Teameffort".

So people who signed up for it, make sure youre there, cuz we depend on youre class and spec!! Make sure you also read up on the forum for the guild raid rules.

Having DBM addon and discord app for voice cummunication is a MUST!! Raiding without being able to hear what raidleaders, tanks, healers, dps is calling out, is just not possible, so make sure you got it installed. And have knowledge about how to play youre class you sign with, rotation, movement, etc.. If you got any questions about it, ask raiders or officers in the guild!! Don't be shy, they gladly help people out!! 

And ofc flasks and foods are very expensive atm in the game, but you can easly ask people in the guild to make em for you and what mats are required for it, for example bring at least 225 stat food.

Also make sure you got an itmlvl 835+

Other then that me and some other raiders will be leading this. But plz make sure you read up and watch some vid's on bosses. We start normal mode. But the main objective for this team should be Heroic ofc!!

And it would be nice too see that people confirm here with a reply!!

Greetings Phreazak

It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back!!

Selachii
Social

Interesting. I need a few more ilvls on Klonk (holy pala) then I'm game! 

Social

Im interested in this, either with my enhance shaman or veng dh when i get it ready.

TheNuka
Social

I'm interested. 838 Fire mage Mashinka.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tre lowen Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum