Name:
Ciscoo

Main spec:
Ranged dps

Offspec:
Ranged dps

Your history

Play history (guild, realms, etc.):
My first adventure with World of Warcraft started on private servers in Burning Crusade. After few months I have decided to buy my first game time and begin the journey in Azeroth. My first class was a Enhancement Shaman (Etron) and I was playing on it till the end of the WOTLK. In that time I was a member of Hellfire's guild called Defiance. If I remember correctly, we have cleared Ulduar 10 man on heroic mode and finished ICC on Crimson Halls also on Heroic difficulty. When the Cataclism came in, I've decided to reroll on warrior/warlock, unfortunately without any significant progression due to my studies begin and I haven't much time for playing. Because of lack of time for game I have decided to retire. After 6 years, when Legion came out, one of my friends brough me back to Azeroth. Right now I'm playing as Affliction Warlock as my main character. Since the begining I'm playing on Hellfire.

Reasons for leaving previous guilds:
My current guild is dead, noone is playing so I think there was no previous guild :)

Computer stuff

Do you have an authenticator? Have you ever gotten hacked?:
Yes I have. I have never got hacked.

Please list the most relevant information about your computer (think CPU, RAM, GFX Card, etc).:
Intel Core i5-3210 2,50 GHz / 8 GB RAM / GeForce GT 630M. I will be changing my gear in few months.

Raiding, gear and spec (only needed for raider applications)

Our raiding nights are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 20:15 - 23:30 server time. Will you be able to attend on these days?:
No

Which addons do you use specifically for raiding, and why?:
ElvUI, DBM, Recount, Weakauras

Are you a clicker (do you use the mouse to activate your spells, or the keyboard)?:
Nope, keyboard FTW

Final questions

Why do you want to join Tre Lowen, and why should we accept you?:
When I came back after long break and saw one of your member I thought: "WOW, they are still playing, that would be nice to join them". I remember Tre Lowen since my first months on Hellfire. One of my friends was was your member and he always enjoyed playing with you.
Since WOW is MMO game, I think that mature guild and people with good attitute is the key to enjoy game on the top level.

In my opinin I'm a good candidate, because I'm mature, with sence of humor and positive attitude to real life and game.

What are your in-game goals except character-development?:
Playing in friendly environment, casual raiding and M+ runs.

Members in Tre Lowen that you know:
Namzul, but he probably don't remember me

Confirm that you understand and agree to everything:
Confirmed!

*Integro*
Guild Master

re: APPROVED - App: Emcio - by Matiks

Welcome to TL Emil, whisper someone for an invite and enjoy our stay with us! ^^

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tre lowen Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: