Name:
Rév

Main spec:
Healer

Offspec:
Melee dps

Your history

Play history (guild, realms, etc.):
Expedition, social guild for a while. Was also in Seagulls-Emeriss as a resto druid back in WoD, raiding mythic HFC as a core mythic raider.

Reasons for leaving previous guilds:
Took a large gap as got bored of WoW (WoD just dragged on and on) Recently returned.

Computer stuff

Do you have an authenticator? Have you ever gotten hacked?:
Yes to the authenticator. No to the hacked.

Please list the most relevant information about your computer (think CPU, RAM, GFX Card, etc).:
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Adapter Description NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
16gb ram

Game runs on max graphics at 120fps, so there's no issues there.

Raiding, gear and spec (only needed for raider applications)

Previous WoW raid experience (please list your experience, and the character(s) you experienced it on):
WoD full mythic on Draenor raids. Was played by Tiiz-Twilight's Hammer (Guild name Seagulls) Horde side.

Current patch experience is solely ToS. Most of which i have completed on normal, and 3/9 on HC.
Currently at 917 iLvl, Holy Paladin.

Please post a screenshot of your UI, preferably during a raid. You can use a website like www.imageshack.us to upload one and copy/paste the link here.:
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/78/fOzezM.jpg

Please explain your choice of talents.:
I use 2 seperate talent builds for M+ and for Raiding.

Beacon of Virtue for M+ (4 Beacons active at a time is major for M+ for holydins)
Otherwise, Beacon of Faith for progression, or Beacon of the Lightbringer if i need to stand in the ranged group, rather than the melee.
Judgement of light for raiding. Sanctified Wrath for M+
Caviar for M+, Rule of Law for Raiding.
Devotion aura for M+, Aura of Mercy for raiding.

Tell us some more about your offspec in terms of gear and experience.:
Retribution offspec. Confident in CD usage and DPS output, along with various dps mechanics. The gear itself is not entirely optimized for Retribution, but still pulling some decent numbers.

What rotation/priority list are you using, and why?:
Icy-Veins. Works well(Ret) Holy? Not much of a rotation. Use what needs used when it needs used.

Do you have any alts that may help us get more insight in your raiding experience? If so, list them here and elaborate, please.:
Tiiz-Twilight'sHammer. WoD resto druid.

Our raiding nights are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 20:15 - 23:30 server time. Will you be able to attend on these days?:
Yes

Are there any periods of time in the upcoming future that you can see affecting your capability of meeting the required sign ups we expect of our core raiders?:
No

We use Discord to communicate with each other during raids, do you have any issue with also using this software to listen and/or speak during raiding times?:
No.

Do you have a mic? And are you able to vocally communicate on Discord during raid time?:
Yes

Which addons do you use specifically for raiding, and why?:
DBM - Obvious reasons.
GTFO - Another obvious reason
Clique (Only for a few spells, and mainly for my alts resto druid)
ElvUI - Cleaner and the Raid Frames work much better than the retro standard.

Are you a clicker (do you use the mouse to activate your spells, or the keyboard)?:
Keyboard, mostly. Major CD's i've kept as click, as I tend to fat-finger them when keybinded (Although my mouse has 8 buttons)

Final questions

Why do you want to join Tre Lowen, and why should we accept you?:
Looking to get back into raiding and experience end game content. Did it WoD, Want to do it now.
I'm open to feedback when in terms of my output. Also open to suggestions and any relevant info that may help. I'll speak my mind, if i don't agree with something i'll say something rather than cower away. ( Within reason, I won't start arguments. )
Plus, i've got a Scottish accent. Who doesn't want that?

What are your in-game goals except character-development?:
End-game raiding. Not just character development, I genuinely want to enjoy what Blizzard has on offer. Unfortunately, That can't be done solo. Need a team!

Members in Tre Lowen that you know:
N/A

Confirm that you understand and agree to everything:
Yes

Matiks
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: CiaranWalker - by Matiks

Decent aplication :)

Whisper me in game for invite for trial raider.

GL

Matiks

Jump to: